jennifer很快就要隨馮路一同前往神秘而又陌生的東方,如果不是為了挽救這段感情,她說什麽也不會去那個有語言障礙的國度。遺憾的是她為此做出的犧牲馮路並不太在意,而是一門心思在同閻成打心理戰。

    jennifer感到困惑,馮路來了這麽久,從來就沒表現出要和她在一起的意思,難道愛情真的走到了盡頭?為了弄清他的真實想法,jennifer給馮路打了電話:“hi,honey, it’s me, jennifer。”(喂,親愛的,是我,jennifer。)

    “hi,how ‘s going on?”(哎,你好嗎?)

    “fine,i am calling to tell you i am going to have something to do this evening。 can youe over and pick up lulu to go, staying her a night with you? (還行。我打電話來,就是想告訴你我今晚有事,你能不能過來接一下lulu,讓她和你呆一個晚上?)jennifer聽對方好半天不說話,又問:“is it ok or not?”(行不行啊?)

    “it’s ok, even not, i would have to lump it。”(好吧。 就算不行,我不是也得接受嘛。)馮路似乎有點不情願。

    jennifer想知道他為何如此刻意,“you said you would love to stay with lulu, why not today with her? are you going to date someone else tonight?”(你不是說你喜歡跟lulu呆在一起嘛,今天怎麽啦?晚上有約會啊?)

    “speak for yourself。”(還是說說你自己吧,大概你有約會吧。)

    “so what?”(那有怎麽樣呢?)“we are through, would you like to put your nose into my affairs ”(我們已經不受愛情的責任限製,難道你還要幹涉我的私情嘛?)

    “i wouldn’t dare, you have such a strong mind of your own。 but i just think you should have found a man who could get along with our lulu so that she could stay home even when he is in。”(豈敢,你這麽有主見。不過,我倒是覺得你是否該找個和我們lulu合得來的,那樣,即使他在,lulu也不至於無家可歸啊。)

    “your daughter behaves just like her dad, who could fill in for you?”(你女兒待人接物和她老爸一脈相承,誰能頂你的班啊?)“you don’t feel well with my going out, do you?( 你是不是對我要外出有點不舒服?)

    “i am sure i don’t feel well, but not with that。”(我是有些窩囊,但不是為那事兒。)

    “and what about?”(那為什麽?)

    “i just feel sorry with my daughter that her mom couldn’t get a proper stepfather for her。”(我為女兒感到遺憾,她媽媽不能為她找個好繼父。)

    “i would not find anyone else in ce of you for her, where would we find such a good father?”(我不會為她找任何人來取代你的,再說,上哪兒找這樣一個好爸爸。)馮路的醋意讓jennifer看到了破鏡重圓的希望,“why would you treat me a bit better?”(你為什麽就不能對我好點呢?)

    how could i treat you better? (你讓我對你怎麽再好?)

    “it’s not about money, about what i feel。”(這根本不是錢的事,而是我內心的感受。)

    “how ever have you felt with me?”(你究竟對我是何種感受?)

    “keeping me at arm’s length, sometimes, i felt good, some other time not。”(你對我若即若離,時而讓人溫暖,時而讓人心寒。)

    “when felt good?”(什麽時候感覺溫暖?)馮路滿心以為jennifer會誇他慷慨。可不想jennifer卻說:“in the bed。”(在床上。)馮路捧腹大笑,說:“me, too。”(我也是。)“and when you felt bad?”(那你又什麽時候感覺心寒?)

    “you stay a step away from us, not being willing to live with us instead。”(人在咫尺,心在天涯。)

    “i have spared a thought for you。”(我那是為你著想。)

    “what did you mean by saying that?”(你說那話兒是什麽意思?)

    “it’s immoral living with a woman who has a boyfriend。”(和一個有男朋友的女人住在一起有點不道德。)

    “and you also have tones of girlfriends, don’t you?”(那你不也有一大堆女朋友嘛。)

    “you sound like a professor,anyway not in economics。”(你聽起來像個教授,但肯定不是經濟學方麵的。)

    “i am not going to talk this subject, are youing or not?”jennifer不想再那麽矯情,便說:(我不想跟你討論這個話題了,你到底過來還是不過來?)

    “fine, i aming over, just wait for a couple of minutes。”(好吧,我這就過來,等我幾分鍾。)

章節目錄

閱讀記錄

男人之間所有內容均來自互聯網,繁體小說網隻為原作者海龜72的小說進行宣傳。歡迎各位書友支持海龜72並收藏男人之間最新章節